This post contains affiliate links from Amazon and other brands where I will be receiving a small commission on any items you may buy. You can read the terms and conditions for more information. All photos are credited to the source unless they are my own.
If you’re always on the go or need a bag that works with your busy lifestyle, then the Everywhere belt bag is the best fit for you.
I found mine at Aritiza and it was the best purchase I ever made. (If you’re looking for more affordable options, check out my list of belt bag dupes here.)
I didn’t realize how much stuff I could cry in this bag until I tested it out. So here is a list of all the must-have items you can fit in your everywhere bag.
DISCLAIMER: All belt bags are different in sizes, what I can fit in my bag may be different than what you can fit in yours.
This blog post is about must-have items to put in your Everyday belt bag.
What Do You Put In Your Belt Bag?
1. Cash & Money: I’m still on the lookout for a small wallet that can fit inside my belt bag. so far I only carry my ID, cards, and cash.
2. Blotting Sheets: If I find that my makeup is running from sweat or a bit of rain, I use these blotting sheets to help keep my makeup intact.
3. Gum: You can never go wrong with having a pack of gum in your purse. (I chew gum to stay focused).
4. Tide To Go Stick: do you tend to spill food or a drink on your clothes a lot? instead of waiting until you get home, keep a Tide to go stick in your bag to tackle those stains right away.
7. Kleenex: Durig allergy season you’ll always find me sneezing because of the pollen. A pack of travel tissues is a must-have in all of my bags.
8. Keys: House and Car keys.
9. Scrunchie: If I ever want to put my hair up.
10. Hand Sanitizer: After touching a bunch of things, I like to have something to quickly clean my hands with.
11. Medication: I always need to carry my inhaler while I’m out.
12. Airpods: To listen to music while you shop or accept a call without putting the phone to your ear (helps a ton when my hands are busy).
13. Tampons/Pantry Liner: Always want to be prepared for anything to come up (Even mother nature).
WANT TO SAVE THIS FOR LATER? PIN IT! 📌